Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

1st Day of Testing

Tuesday, July 8, 2014


It took me many weeks to get Ninjatrader up and running again on my computer. I had to re-learn how to set up my charts, how to load the historical data, etc.

After putting my indicators together, today is the first day I am testing my strategy, which produced 2 trades which lasted about 1.5 hours.

I broke even on the first trade. The 2nd trade made me 2 points on the 1st lot, and 5.5 points on the 2nd lot. That's about $375 of profit for both lots before commission.

As I type this, I am still amazed at that sweet sweet take profit on the tip of the shadow.

Hopefully, there'll be more of the same to come..

0 comments:

Post a Comment