Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Mission Accomplished!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's been an exciting 10 weeks. There were up and down moments, and a lot of learning and discovering.

If I hadn't had this blog, I might have had trouble keeping discipline. In the past, what I would have done was to do about 5 days of backtesting historical data, then 5 days of trading on my demo account, then I'd hit the road straight trading live. Guess what happened to my account after that? No prizes for guessing it right.

Trading live is totally different from backtesting. So, to anyone who is looking to become successful in trading, I would highly recommend doing something like this for yourself! Get all the ground work right, and while doing that, don't feel like you're getting left out with all the huge market moves.

I'll be checking back on this blog now and again as I progress with trading on my real account!

Once again, thank you everyone who has been following this blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment