Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 9: Day 45

Friday, October 2, 2009


Week 9: Day 45, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

We saw a very tight range premarket trading. So I caught a short somewhere near one of the tops before I had to leave my desk in a rush.

The market slowly worked its way down, and I was patient not to take any profit, cause I just wanted to wait for the news break. And when the news did break, the market tanked, and I took profit 1 tick from the bottom of the initial sell off move.

I made a total of $3,225.00 on this one trade alone!

What a dramatic way to end this project. Total profits as of today stands at $12,087.50.

So that's $10k in 9 weeks!

I'll throw in the summary over the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment