Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 10: Day 46

Tuesday, October 6, 2009


Week 10: Day 46, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Today I traded more. That's because last week most of my trades were done trading before the opening bell. So this week I want to practise with trades after the opening bell as well. I don't want to get rusty before I go live!

Anyway, the market was just moving like crazy after it opened but I kept my head level and just executed the trades like how I'd usually do, just that I had to be much much faster. No hesitations!

It turns out to be another good day, taking $1,825.00 of profits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment