Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 10: Day 50

Saturday, October 10, 2009


Week 10: Day 50, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Made a killing in pre-market trading, but I was adamant about being short-biased today, so I made the mistake of ignoring the trend change upon opening bell. So that led me to just looking for only shorts. That's like driving in your car, and ignoring the red lights!

Good thing is that at least this happened before I go live next week.

So it's a loss of $600.00 during cash market. But for the whole day, I still netted $2,400.00.

0 comments:

Post a Comment