Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 10: Day 49

Friday, October 9, 2009


Week 10: Day 49, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Now this is the 2nd half of today's story..

I just wanted to relive how it feels to be trading many trades during cash market.

I made a staggering 9 trades with the assumption that it was going to be a ranging day. So as the market chopped downwards, I kept trying to get my longs in. In total, I made a loss of $900.00.

The killer blow is that the 10th signal would have been my winner! And it would have bagged me at least $1,100.00 minimum. Anyway, thats how it goes sometimes.

This exercise was something I wanted to do before I go live next week. Also, I've activated my Ninjatrader license. It's all smooth and I'm good to go for next week

All in all, today ends with a profit of $1,325.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment