Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 9: Day 49

Thursday, October 1, 2009


Week 9: Day 49, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

There were a lot of big news event today, and I only traded those at 8:30.

I also had some great short setups before and right at the opening bell, but I just missed them by a minute or two as I was away from my desk (can't believe it!).

Made a decent profit of $650.00. And it could have been more, but again.. nevermind. I'll have a good chance if I stick to the plan!

Hopefully tomorrow there'll be a good finish to the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment