Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Day 34: Pre-Market

Thursday, September 17, 2009


Day 34: Pre-Market, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Have been taking a few pre-market entries over the past 3 days. And they've been profitable. So, I'll be doing a few of these over the remaining weeks, and they will be posted here as well.

For today, I caught a nice retracement long in pre-market time. I would have liked to take a short at 1,068.50. Made $550.00 on this one.

As I am typing this, I've just missed a long at 1064.50, making 2 points now.

Anyway, thats it for some early trading for me. Will come back a couple of hours later looking for a setup before the news at 8:30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment