Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 7: Day 35

Saturday, September 19, 2009


Week 7: Day 35, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Great setup for a short just before the opening bell as it bounced off a resistance at the 1067.00 level. Too bad I just couldn't get filled. What a way to miss a trade.

So I ended up with just a $37.50 profit after I decided to stop trading after the huge move and a half. But I'm down after account for pre-market losses. So it's -$187.50 today.

I also didnt make as many trades today. Was trying to keep away from getting into a premature signal. I guess I was overly cautious.

Anyway, have a good weekend! Weekly update to follow later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment