Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 5: Summary

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello!

Yesterday was Bank Holiday, so no trades were made.

Week 5 has been a good one. It's the biggest winning week so far.

Here's how the weekly P/L looks like: -

Week 1: +$325.00
Week 2: +$862.50
Week 3: +$150.00
Week 4: -$337.50
Week 5: +$1,037.50

Total P/L = +$2,037.50 (20% of $10k target)

We can also see from the stats that losers make up 55% of the trades. But because the risk of a trade is so small, I don't get smashed when I'm on a losing run. And I stay alive for the big winners.

Based on my money management strategy, I'm going to be on 3 lots starting this week, with the additional lot added for TP2 targets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment