Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 5: Day 25

Friday, September 4, 2009


Week 5: Day 25, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Quite exciting premarket action trading the unemployment news.

I did get my short just a few minutes before the news broke, but forgotten to adjust my TP level that bumped higher just before the news. So I totally missed out on about 6 points! What a way to start the day..

And when that happens, things doesn't look too bright after..

So I finished the day with just $50.00

I'm up for the week! According to my money management plan, I'll be bumping up my lots to 3 starting next week (probably Tuesday, since Mondays tend to be slow sometimes).

Have a good weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment