Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 6: Day 28

Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Week 6: Day 27, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Today was pretty uneventful in terms of news, just like yesterday. So I expected a pretty range bound day.

Got in on 2 entries, the first one where I brokeven, and the next a nice $600 profit with 3 lots, but I could have done better on the exits. I gave in a 2 tick discount on each level.. It was a case of getting nervy on the bump to being on 3 lots.

All done in less than an hour :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment