Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 9: Day 42

Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Week 9: Day 42, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Finished trading early today!

As I am doing this report, I actually missed a really good long.. but that's ok. I can't expect to win everything. I've done what I'm supposed to do, so I'll just stick with the plan!

Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast! And so, it doesn't matter if I'm not there for every huge move.

So that's just one trade for the day, and I'm off.

Profits for the day = $875.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment