Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 8: Day 37

Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Week 8: Day 37, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Pre-market had setup the day for shorts.

But I missed the the entry as it was a couple of ticks off my level. So I got in later on a 2nd signal, and was eventually stopped out for some small profits to cover 2 earlier losses.

Then I grabbed the retracement upwards at a pretty good price, and got out with a neat $400.00 profit before prices took a quick dip.

Came out with a profit of $312.50.

And that brings my total profits up to $4,187.50, which means I'll be on 4 lots starting tomorrow.

Only two and a half more weeks for me to touch the big 10k target, and I think I am slightly short.. Let's see how it goes.

* I've also removed my twitter section for the time being, cause somehow, it was showing somebody else's twits..

0 comments:

Post a Comment