Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 7: Day 32

Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Week 7: Day 32, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Another case of a great day to trade, but I messed it up ;D But I still came back netting a $100 profit (should have been $350)

Anyway, I believe the screenshot tells the story.

Also, I'm not feeling too well today, so everything was just messy. Haha.. I shall not let that be an excuse :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment