Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 8: Day 40 (Pre-market)

Friday, September 25, 2009


Week 8: Day 40 (Pre-market), originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

After the big sell off yesterday, there was a huge retracement of almost 8 points, which made a nice pre-market setup.

I picked a very nice top, but could have done better in riding it out for a few hundred bucks more, but I was being conservative and didn't want to spend too much monitor time during pre-market.

What I liked about this trade was that I was patient waiting for a full signal to form, and I only spent less than 15 minutes waiting.

I have also gone to 5 lots today, so this is a pivotal progress. Because I adopting a conservative approach during pre-market time, I took 3 lots @ TP1, while leaving 2 lots for the 2nd TP.

If u see the screenshot, I was just 1 tick away from getting stopped out, and usually I would have got stopped.. I've noticed this happens often during pre-market. I guess I got lucky today.

Anyhow, I got away with a nice profit of $700.00.

0 comments:

Post a Comment