Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 8: Day 40

Friday, September 25, 2009


Week 8: Day 40, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Wow! What an exciting trading day. I had to just keep focussing on my charts. I couldn't even be bothered with the updates.

What I liked about today was that I kept my discipline in having patience to wait for market action to flatten out before I took my trades. The result was that I only took 3 trades! But I could have gotten on that huge short though.. that was the only blot on the picture.

I'm out with $650.00 for the day.

Looking back, it's been an incredible week that registered $2,912.50 in profits. It's about time a week like this came by.

I'll post a weekly report over the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment