Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 1: Day 4

Friday, August 7, 2009


Week 1: Day 4, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

The S&P 500 retreated before tomorrow's unemployment rate news. Too bad I didn't have any signals to get on this one.

I can't expect to catch all the big moves all the time. That would simply be unrealistic. I'd be happy if I would just catch 30% of those!

Anyway, I waited and waited for my setup, and ended up with only 1 trade for today. I would have loved to make a little more on it, but it just wasn't to be.

Tomorrow morning, I have some personal stuff to handle, so I called it an early night.

Up by $212.50 today!

This is more like the kind of progress I am expecting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment