Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 4: Day 16

Tuesday, August 25, 2009


Week 4: Day 16, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

A very choppy day. And the signals just didnt work out. One of those unenthusiastic Mondays, which is how I am feeling right now.

There are days when I just feel confused and hopeful, and in when I start those days with a losing trade, I don't usually come out looking very smart.. today was one of those days, but I've just limited myself to 2 trades, so I'm out intact. And that's good news!

As traders, we must always live to fight on those winning days! If there's the chance of just one single day which might cause you to lose your pants, thats just impending disaster waiting to happen. Plan and manage so that you don't ever let that chance occur for you!

So, the loss for the day = -$150.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment