Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 2: Day 8

Wednesday, August 12, 2009


Week 2: Day 8, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

WOW!

It's just 40 minutes past the opening bell, and the market really caught me by surprised with a huge 13 point rally. At least I was on the right side of this surprise, and was done for the day just after 15 minutes. If only every day was like this!

It was a nice long that I caught on a small pullback. It's my big move of the day, so I'm finished trading.

That's $350.00 added to my account balance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment