Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 4: Day 19

Friday, August 28, 2009


Week 4: Day 19, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Fantastic movement yet again, and yet again I fudged it..

Just two trades today. I was about to stop after the huge move, but there was a really nice setup for a short whilst I was doing this report..

Mistake was I wasn't focused when I was supposed to TP for 3 points. Oh well.. what a bad week!

My daily performance P/L chart seems to be doing a 50% retracement. Perhaps it'll bounce up for a breakout tomorrow..

So its -$75.00 for the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment