Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 2: Day 6

Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Week 2: Day 6, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

I think today was a great trading day.

Or perhaps it could have been one for me. I'm just getting around to improving my profit taking and breakeven adjustments.

And I've also realised that if I just stopped for the day everytime a big move occurs for me, or when the sum of all trades would equal one, I should actually stop trading for the day and not hand back thosoe profits to the market!

Just going through my logs, if I did that every single day since last week, I'd be up by about double by now. So, that's going to be implemented here as well.

I am retiring early tonight. Have some personal things to handle tomorrow morning.

Made 2 unbelievable error trades. I was oblivious to the trend change.

So, it was a net loss for the day -$37.50. Expectancy numbers took a plunge as well.

Hopefully I will stomp out all these errors soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment