Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 2: Day 9

Friday, August 14, 2009


Week 2: Day 9, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Today was just exciting!

Prices moved so fast after the opening bell, I was just left in a daze when the stop on my 1st trade of the day was hit. Cause immediately after that (5 seconds?) I had a short signal and I totally missed it!

That was my big move for the day, and it wouldn't make sense to chase my daily profit target. In my opinion, the risk-return just isn't worth it when you might get whipsawed all over the place. And I would probably just be getting on low return trades.

Anyway, I caught a good long for my 2nd trade, and made 2.5 + 4.5 for a total of 7 points on it.

That's $275.00 added to the account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment