Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 2: Day 7

Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Week 2: Day 7, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Premarket movement was very bearish. And after the negative productivity report, prices took a spike up before tumbling down, with a short pause after opening bell.

That's when I got on my short, at a very neat price.

Its my only trade. And for me that's the big one for the day, so I'm calling it a night.

With 5.5 points in the bag, I'm up by $275.00!

This is how trading should be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment