Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 3: Day 13

Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Week 3: Day 13, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Another great trading day!

Right after this screenshot was taken, the market just shot up by another 4 points! If only I was still on the trade.. I kinda discounted my 2nd TP by 2 points. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I wouldn't have known what the market would have done.

More of these days would convince me to have a more aggressive take profit rules.

Today execution was perfect, and it was all good. I almost got stopped out by just 1 tick before it launched upwards, gives me confidence that my SL rules needs no adjustments whatsoever.

So, that's $375.00 profit for the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment