Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 3: Day 15

Saturday, August 22, 2009


Week 3: Day 15, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

The market opened to a very choppy tight range in anticipation of news. I made 3 losing trades here. Including an error on a missed reversal (again).

The market then burst into a great long trend on positive housing data. Prices shot up about 7 points before I got in on a pullback. I took profit on very nice spots (see screenshot), to make a total of 11 points ($550.00) on just this one trade.

So, I finish the week on a positive note. Up $250.00 for the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment