Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 1: Day 5

Saturday, August 8, 2009


Week 1: Day 5, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

Positive jobs report had the market rocket up by 22 points making its yearly high!

The higher prices went, the more worried I was about getting entry signals around what I saw as ceiling zones. Which shouldn't have been a factor to me executing my trades in the first place.

The consequence was missing a 7 pointer trade. I shouldn't doubt the signals, and just execute them!

Entering a position is the least important element in a successful trading plan, yet it's one of the things that worries me most. I should just let my strategy's expectancy unfold in its natural way and take every single signal that comes.

In fact, that is my summary of Week 1! I missed out on over $1,000 worth of profits over the week for not entering on every signal. Lesson be learnt here.

Anyway, I ended up with 2 entries before the market closed.

Today's result = -$25.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment