Trade Log

About Me

My Photo





I was trading for 2 years, and gave up after what it seemed like the world was just stopping me from winning!

I'm now revisiting my goal of making money from the E-mini market with a starting capital of $3,000.

Please know that I am not attempting to teach anything nor sell anything here. Trading is risky business. It's a common believe that 80-90% of traders lose money

Labels

Week 3: Day 12

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Week 3: Day 12, originally uploaded by 10k10weeks.

I'm done just after the 1st hour, but on a losing balance today.

Price movement was very choppy when the market opened. It seems like it was just winding up from yesterday's huge sell and prices met strong support as well.

All my entries and stops were off by 1 tick or so, particularly on my 2nd trade (#27). Hate it when that happens, but it does happen from time to time.

So, I'm down by $175.00 today, matching the largest losing streak so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment